Thought I'd do a quick tip:
To help create seemless blending, apply tinted moisturiser to your neck and a tiny bit on your ears.
This will help your foundation look more natural when you blend it all in with a brush/sponge/fingers.
Thanks for stopping by!
Lottie x x x
- Dupe alert! Mac and No7
- Tip of the day - condition your brushes
- Making use of.....foundations!
- Tip of the day
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Hot tip of the day - long lasting curled eyelashes...
- Product love - an oldie but a goodie Clarins Doubl...
- Product love - L'Oreal De-maq expert Elixir Concen...
- Tip of the day!
- Bobbi Bright Eye Palette
- Beauty crunch - drugstore versus high end
- My art
- FOTD Gold and Turquoise
- FOTD Spring time blue, purple and pink look
- FOTD Neutral everyday work look
- My first set on Polyvore
- ▼ April (17)