I hope you're having a happy, peaceful and blessed Easter weekend!
A while ago I read a blog post on He1e says about this product and having run out of my Dermalogica Pre Cleanse I started searching for a new make up remover. The reason I didn't return to this was because I didn't really feel it removed my make up. It did "melt" it under a hot shower but it felt a greasy residue which was harder to remove than the actual make up itself!
I spotted this in the Superdrug aisle a few weeks ago and am impressed. It's great for dissolving and removing your make up leaving the skin nice and clean to use your cleanser to remove any excess impurities.
Only a small amount is needed and you just need to rub it into the skin and then dampen it. It feels light and not at all greasy. I think it was about £5 at Superdrug.
As an added bonus my skin is looking a lot healthier. Now I am resolved to drinking lots of water to really clear it up!
For anyone who is interested, L'Oreal's stance on animal testing can be found here.
Has anyone else used this product? What did they think?
Did you enjoy reading 'Product love'?
- Dupe alert! Mac and No7
- Tip of the day - condition your brushes
- Making use of.....foundations!
- Tip of the day
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Hot tip of the day - long lasting curled eyelashes...
- Product love - an oldie but a goodie Clarins Doubl...
- Product love - L'Oreal De-maq expert Elixir Concen...
- Tip of the day!
- Bobbi Bright Eye Palette
- Beauty crunch - drugstore versus high end
- My art
- FOTD Gold and Turquoise
- FOTD Spring time blue, purple and pink look
- FOTD Neutral everyday work look
- My first set on Polyvore
- ▼ April (17)