Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My new website - www.charlotteeastonmua.com

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a lovely week so far. :)

I'm really excited to share my new website with you all!



All of my prices and preview consultation tips are now consolidated into one place along with my portfolio, testimonials and professional biography.

I will hopefully have a little more time to focus on my blog now and this will remain my spot for beauty babble, ideas, reviews and other musings!

Thanks for following my blog. :)

I would love to know what you think of the website.

Much love

Charlotte x :)

17 comments:

  1. ow that you know the main styles you're looking for when choosing your next pair of glasses frames, you'll be well on your way to blowing everyone away with your fashion know-how! Glasses can be very expensive, so building up your geek chic collection will go very slowly if you choose to buy glasses the old fashioned way! When you look for eyeglasses online, you end up spending far less money - and that means more options for your new stock!

    Cool Geeky Gadgets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website looks amazing! It has a structured template, which makes it easy to navigate and professional-looking. What I really like about it is its neatness and that the content is easily readable. They actually make a good representation of the service you are offering. Good job!

    Eloise Pittman @ Viper Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful website, Lottie! Your makeup and beauty portfolio are amazing! I bet a lot of your followers are amazed by your work. Anyway, I think you have to add more content in the future, like making an article of your experience working with some models and celebrities and such. It's something your readers would love, and it may also help you attract more clients. All the best!

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete