Have you got so many foundations you don't know what to do with them? Do you like them but they aren't quite perfect?
Here are some handy tips:
Too thin/ not enough coverage? How about just keeping in your drawer at work for top ups during the day (if required) with a sponge?
Too thick/heavy? Try mixing it in with your usual mosituriser to get a more balanced coverage.
Too dark? You could try using it as a cream based contour colour.
Too light? Try mixing it with your usual foundation and using it on highlight areas. Or mix it in with your under eye concealer to help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Too drying? Again, try mixing it in with your moisturiser to make a tinted moisturiser.
Too oily? Try using it mixed with a primer for added staying power.
Mineral make up which doesn't give enough coverage? Use it as setting powder.
What do you do to make the most of your foundations? I would love to hear your tips.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Lottie x x x
- Dupe alert! Mac and No7
- Tip of the day - condition your brushes
- Making use of.....foundations!
- Tip of the day
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Hot tip of the day - long lasting curled eyelashes...
- Product love - an oldie but a goodie Clarins Doubl...
- Product love - L'Oreal De-maq expert Elixir Concen...
- Tip of the day!
- Bobbi Bright Eye Palette
- Beauty crunch - drugstore versus high end
- My art
- FOTD Gold and Turquoise
- FOTD Spring time blue, purple and pink look
- FOTD Neutral everyday work look
- My first set on Polyvore
- ▼ April (17)