Hope you've had a great day. This is one of my general everyday looks using neutral colours. I really cut down on products to try and save time.
Products used were:
Base: APt Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation SPF15 in Porcelain
Contour and highlight: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde
Blush: Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral in 40 Quartz Peach
Concealer: Collection 200 Illuminating Touch in 1 Naked under the eyes and MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 for blemishes
Powder: MAX Factor Natural Minerals Foundation 40 Creamy Ivory
Eye shadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Clarins Soft Cream Eye Colour in 01
Eyebrows: Nina Ricci Exact Finish Eyebrow Pencil No4
Eye shadows: MAC Frost Phloof!, MAC Soft Brown Matte, MAC Bronze Frost, APt Simply Minerals Rocks in gold
Eye liner: Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black
Mascara: Lancome Definicils in black
Lipgloss: Too Faced Extreme Lip Pumping Treatment
Lipliner: Rimmel East End Snob
Tools of the trade for eyes: Shu Uemura eyelash curler, MAC 230 shader brush, MAC 224 blending brush, MAC 209 liner brush
Tools of the trade for face: MAC 168 blush and contour brush
What do you think?
Have a lovely evening!
LottieB xxx :)
- Dupe alert! Mac and No7
- Tip of the day - condition your brushes
- Making use of.....foundations!
- Tip of the day
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Hot tip of the day - long lasting curled eyelashes...
- Product love - an oldie but a goodie Clarins Doubl...
- Product love - L'Oreal De-maq expert Elixir Concen...
- Tip of the day!
- Bobbi Bright Eye Palette
- Beauty crunch - drugstore versus high end
- My art
- FOTD Gold and Turquoise
- FOTD Spring time blue, purple and pink look
- FOTD Neutral everyday work look
- My first set on Polyvore
- ▼ April (17)