Hope everyone has had a great day!
How did I not know about this? Anyway, I thought I pass it forward. I read this tip in amongst the blogsphere last week but can't find the link grrrr!
Anyway, the tip is, instead of splashing out on expensive heated eyelash curlers or salon treatments simply heat your eyelash curler up with a hair dryer for about 30 seconds.
Make sure the curler is just warm and not too hot (you can test it on your arm) and curl the lashes as normal.
I tried this out yesterday and it really made such a difference. My lashes were much more curled than usual and the curl lasted all day.
I urge everyone to try it out if they haven't already :)
LottieB x x x
- Dupe alert! Mac and No7
- Tip of the day - condition your brushes
- Making use of.....foundations!
- Tip of the day
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Hot tip of the day - long lasting curled eyelashes...
- Product love - an oldie but a goodie Clarins Doubl...
- Product love - L'Oreal De-maq expert Elixir Concen...
- Tip of the day!
- Bobbi Bright Eye Palette
- Beauty crunch - drugstore versus high end
- My art
- FOTD Gold and Turquoise
- FOTD Spring time blue, purple and pink look
- FOTD Neutral everyday work look
- My first set on Polyvore
- ▼ April (17)