I hope you've all had a great day and haven't been tricked too much!
A huge thank you to Bubblegarm as through her blog I discovered a fantastic website called polyvore. If you're into colour combinations, fashion, beauty and generally being creative you should definitely check it out.
I've made my first set and it's called "Princess". Please let me know what you think.
Today I have also been brave enough to add some of my art work around the blog. I really hope you like it.
Have a great evening everyone. I'm off to attempt a french manicure!
- Dupe alert! Mac and No7
- Tip of the day - condition your brushes
- Making use of.....foundations!
- Tip of the day
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Hot tip of the day - long lasting curled eyelashes...
- Product love - an oldie but a goodie Clarins Doubl...
- Product love - L'Oreal De-maq expert Elixir Concen...
- Tip of the day!
- Bobbi Bright Eye Palette
- Beauty crunch - drugstore versus high end
- My art
- FOTD Gold and Turquoise
- FOTD Spring time blue, purple and pink look
- FOTD Neutral everyday work look
- My first set on Polyvore
- ▼ April (17)