Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tip of the day!


Hello one and all,
I hope you've had a stunning day!
My tip of the day today is a time saving one. Wash and condition your brushes while your in the shower, it really is less tedious this way! You just need to bring a cup with all the ones you need to wash into the shower with you. Also, you can put the dirty ones in the cup as the week goes by so you have them ready to do at the weekend. I also give mine a quick clean after each use if I have time using Clinque's Makeup Brush Cleanser during the week.
Take care!
Lottie x x x


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

  1. great idea!! I spent ages last night doing mine in the bathroom sink before I had a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advise! I will definitely try this method :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, glad you found it a good tip :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these tips you come up with.. so simple and yet they make so much sense! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA that is genius girl! LOL thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tali, thank you lovely! :) Btw are you on Twitter?

    @Sylvia - Thanks, I'm liking the genius bit!! Hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete