Thursday, May 7, 2009
I hope you all have had a great day! I have been shopping all day and have tried on some beautiful princess wedding dresses with my Mum as adviser!
I picked up these really cute sample pots from http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/. It's a fantastic site with lots of discounted goodies and was highly recommended by fellow and lovely bloggers That One Girl and Magpie Sparkles.
I decided to mix some of my MAC pigments together for fun last night and this is what I came up with. Future career as a Laboratory Technician?
Maybe not, but it sure looks pretty!
Hope you enjoyed this post, at the moment it's called "Lottie's Magical Mixture" but I am open to suggestions so if you have any ideas please let me know!
Lottie x x x
- Tip of the day - talking about eyebrows
- Product love - Shu Uemura Lash Repair
- For the homemaker in all of us....Country Nik Naks...
- Tip of the day!
- Love is.....
- FOTD using Clarins shimmer palette
- Moving house
- April comment loving!
- Lottie.....the scientist?
- FOTD - Aqua eyes with nude pink lips
- FOTD - Emerald eyes and berry lips
- FOTD bronze and gold eyes with coral lips
- FOTD Smokey brown look with defined crease
- TAG: Getting to know me, getting to know you
- FOTD yellow/gold and navy/khaki with bold eyeliner...
- ▼ May (16)