Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bubblegarm's 'Make me up' Sigma Competition

Hi ladies

This is my entry for the lovely Bubblegarm's 'Make Me Up' Sigma Competition, the look I've gone for is: 'Make Me Classy' (black).

Inspired by a Clarins visual from a few years back, I've gone for something edgy and editorial with my own spin. Obviously this is not something you'd wear out!! I just enjoy being creative with make up and seeing how it turns out. :)

Hopefully I'm going to have time to do entries for the other categories: 'Make Me Blush'(Pink),'Make Me Cool' (teal) and 'Make Me Crazy' (Purple).


Products used:

Face:
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Colour Directions Mineral Photo Touch Foundation in "Linen"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Blonde"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in "NC20"


Eyebrows:
Colour Directions Brow Blender in "Soft Taupe 02"


Eyes:
Colour Directions Signature Shadow Quad in "Muse"
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear gel Eyeliner in "Black Ink 1"
Colour Directions Powder liner in "Fog 06"
L'Oreal Superliner in "Silver Black"
MAC Eye Shadow in "Plumage"
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Girls Aloud False Lashes in "Nadine"

Lips:
YSL Rouge Volupte in "8"

Would love to know what you think.

Love Lottie xxx

Are you entering Bubblegarm's competition?

2 comments:

  1. AH-MAY-ZING!!! good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patricia - that's very kind of you! I'll be uploading a further two entries for pink and teal tonight so watch this space :) xox

    ReplyDelete