Sunday, February 15, 2009

Free make up tip of the day

o_mac_11_b_copy1

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone has had a fun Valentine's weekend!  I've just polished off another chocolate rose...hmmmm!

Well I was catching up with some YouTube videos from my favourite make up guru Julie713 and thought I'd share a great tip from her which is free and simple . Maybe all the fellow MAC brush users already know this but I just wanted to spread the word!



So the tip is:  Cover the number on your brush with a coat of clear nail varnish.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been a little disappointed when the numbers come off as it's then tricky to keep up with your collection and to remember which brush to use from which application.

Anyway, here is her video which has many other brush hints and tips.  I'm definitely going to be paininting my brushes from now on!

Hope everyone is enjoying the remains of the weekend!

LottieB ximages1

No comments:

Post a Comment