Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brilliant Botanics and The Power of Social Media!

I love discovering a new product at a decent price which hasn't been adorned with OOT advertising or PR. This is the type of product that is discovered by a blogger or YouTuber and quickly becomes a "must have". For example, Lollipop26's discovery of GOSH's "Darling" lipstick - who knew? Probably not even GOSH!

I think I first caught wind of Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover from Hele Says's blog and it's slowly trickled through my Blogger dashboard ever since.

I'm not onto my second bottle of this stuff and would definitely recommend trying it to everyone.

It's cheap (I think £2.91 from memory and often on a 3 for 2 deal), does the job swiftly and easily and is gentle enough for the most sensitive eyes. It doesn't leave a dry feeling on the skin around the eyes and neither is it too greasy. An added bonus is that is smells nice and is very economical to use. In short, it ticks all the boxes at a sensible price; what more can you ask for?

To that end, I've decided to test out a couple more Botanics products: Organic Rosewater Toner, Skin Brightening Cleanser and Cleansing Mousse and shall keep you informed on my thoughts on these products.



Has anyone else tried the above products? What did they think?

I'd love to hear what your best online discovery found through Blogger or YT
has been!

Lottie x x x


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

  1. You raise such a great point!

    My 'online' discoveries would be Laura Geller's baked blush which I saw someone talk about on Youtube and Tonga blush by Cargo which Lisasz09 raved about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the range.. simple products that are nothing amazing.. but not irritating. I quite like the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this range, but I shall be investing in some lovely Botanics items the next time I am in Boots. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear by Botanics.
    Their facial wash mousse is gorgeous and I also use their quick fix cleansing wipes to remove my make up xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooo this is your virtual kick in the butt calling. Where are you!??!?!?!?!?!? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds perfect for combination skin! Thanks for sharing! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite blog discovery would have to be the Sleek eyeshadow palettes, 12 good quality eyeshadows for under a fiver,what more could you want x

    ReplyDelete