Monday, February 2, 2009

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post about what products I've tried over the last month which I thought I'd share with you.  Lets face it, now is currently not a great time to be wasting money on products which don't live up to their promises.  Here's my pick of the good and the bad:

Shampoo



I've recently started using Toni & Guy Insights Shine Addiction Shampoo which I picked up in my local TK Maxx for £2.99.  This stuff is great!  My hair is looking really shiny and feels very strong (I do a lot of styling so I need it to be!).  I would definitely recommend trying this if you can.  It's worth checking out what bits and bobs they have at TK Maxx too!

Heat protective spray


I've been trying TRESemme Iron Style & Hold Spray which has been great.  It's about £3 at the moment in Boots and is, so far, the next best thing I've found to GHD Iron Oil which is much more expensive and leaves a bit of a residue.


Deep conditioner


Again, another find in TK Maxx at £2.99, Trevor Sorbie Professional Super Intensive Treatment For Straight Hair with 18 MEA LONG HAIR.  I couldn't find a link to this  and I think you can normally only get it in salons.  It is very nice and makes my hair nice and soft.  However, like a lot of deep conditioners it leaves the hair a little bit sticky.  I'll use the tub up but if I'm honest, i probably won't be buying it again as I think there are better ones on the market.


Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog! I would love to hear your thoughts if you have tried any of these.


I hope you're all enjoying the snow!


LottieB x


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment